What Are the Earliest Possible Signs of Pregnancy?
What are the earliest possible signs of pregnancy? These vary from woman to
woman. Some early pregnancy symptoms such as cravings for certain foods or
breast tenderness are very similar to the symptoms of menstruation so these
should be taken as a guide only.
Sometimes our own intuition alerts us to a possible pregnancy. Us women are
very intuitive when it comes to our bodies and we'll probably notice the subtle
changes that come with pregnancy. However don't confuse intuition with "wishful
thinking". go to your doctor and have a pregnancy test. There are some good home
testing kits on the market too.
Wait until a few days after your missed period before testing. A negative
result doesn't necessarily mean you're not pregnant, try again in about a week.
If you're looking for the earliest possible signs of pregnancy, the following
article explains them very well.
Top 10 Very Early Pregnancy Signs
By Sally Moran
Some women don't have any symptoms at all. Some women have a few of these presented below. Some women may have others that are not listed. These pregnancy symptoms tend to be
the most prevalent, however.
1. Fatigue. Due to the increase in hormone levels, most women begin to feel extreme fatigue in early pregnancy.
2. Sore breasts and/or nipples. Many women feel that their breasts are fuller and more tender with their nipples being more sensitive during early pregnancy.
3. Cramping and/or bloating. This early pregnancy symptom tends to feel very much like your period is coming.
4. Light bleeding. This light spotting is caused by the fertilized egg embedding into the lining of the uterus. Many women feel that their period is beginning, but it is actually one of their first signs of pregnancy.
5. Nausea and/or vomiting. Normally, morning sickness won't occur until about a month after conception, and some escape this pregnancy symptom altogether.
6. Increased urination. This symptom of early pregnancy occurs due to the increase in blood and other body fluids, which is processed by the kidneys and ends up in the bladder. This increase in urination will most likely only worsen as your pregnancy progresses.
7. Missed period. This pregnancy symptom is the first sign to some women that they are pregnant, especially with menstrual periods that are pretty regular.
8. Increased sensitivity to odors. This early pregnancy symptom may be due to increased estrogen levels, but no one knows for sure.
9. Basal body temperature stays high. If you're charting your basal body temperature, one of the very early pregnancy signs is a higher-than-normal temperature for that time of the month due to increasing progesterone levels in early pregnancy.
10. Positive pregnancy test . Most pregnancy tests will not detect early pregnancy until your menstrual period is missed. Some tests are more highly sensitive, however, and can detect pregnancy as early as a few days after conception.
Sally Moran helps women to increase their fertility and get pregnant more quickly at Getting Pregnant Fast - http://www.getting-pregnant-fast.com/
earliest possible signs of pregnancy to home